2nd Year Wedding Anniversary in Liverpool
with my ever-growing wife!
(Note to self…Hot weather + tours + walking + pregnant wife
= NOT GOOD!)
If your a Beatles fan like me I highly recommend
The Hard Days Nights Hotel!
Saturday night we watched a live band in the famous
As well as celebrating our wedding Anniversary
we also had my three year Cancer all-clear
to celebrate too which is soon.
It kinda hit me this weekend though that three
years ago all this would have seemed merely a dream.
I mean had I of been born
40 years ago it certainly would
Thankfully modern science has moved
on a lot. Infact since 1970 survival
rates of my particular Cancer (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma)
That doesn’t mean we’re anywhere close to helping the 12,000
newly diagnosed Non-Hodgkins cases every year (in the UK alone)!
Thats waaaaay too many for my liking.
Added to that the cause is still very much unknown 🙁
More research needed…More funding needed….
I decided this weekend I wanted to do more and do my bit.
My idea is to do a complete U-TURN on the ticket sales of my
upcoming live event. So today I’m reaching out to you to ask for
You still need to confirm your seat via a £10 deposit HERE
however you’ll have two options on the night:
1: Have a full refund on your ticket
2: Allow your £10 proceeds to go to Leukemia & Lymphoma Research
I really cannot say fairer than can I?
So not only are you going to learn the
secrets to better health,
& improved happiness/confidence,
you also get the opportunity to
either get a full refund
- Encourage scientists to pursue blood cancer research. Grants to young scientists help grow research talent even as federal research funding becomes increasingly limited.
- Develop “targeted therapies” that kill cancer cells selectively. By hitting specific molecular targets, these treatments don’t harm patients’ healthy cells, resulting in fewer dangerous side effects.
- Test immunotherapies. Immunotherapies strengthen a patient’s own immune system so it can better fight infections and attack cancer cells, reducing the need for damaging chemotherapy.
- Improve the safety of today’s cures. LLS funds research to predict, manage and prevent complications in patients most at risk for long-term and late effects of treatment.
- Help patients and their families make informed decisions. LLS supplies information and counseling to help guide patients through their cancer journey and access current treatment and clinical trial options.
- Provide financial aid and co-pay assistance. A cancer diagnosis is hard enough without having to deal with its financial burden. We provide programs to help relieve the economic strain of a blood cancer diagnosis.
- Offer community services. Among the wide array of programs LLS provides are those that link newly diagnosed patients with trained volunteers and that help young cancer patients return to school after an absence resulting from treatment.
- Encourage our state and federal legislators to support blood cancer issues.With your help, LLS brings to the attention of lawmakers the urgent need for increased government funding and support of research and patient access to affordable treatment and quality care.
I’d really love your support, so come along to enjoy a great night!
PS. If you’ve already secured your seat, you’ll get the
same options as everyone else 🙂